Re: [CH] Re: Aphids & Whiteflies

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:09:44 -0800

I took your advice and used the Citrus oil, unfortunately I  now need
something to keep my Siamese cats away from the plants.
Yes these are the same duo that decimated my seedlings earlier in the year.
I have(had) an Habanero plant that was actually
experiencing growth after bringing it inside for  the winter. it did get
infested with either whiteflies or aphids so I used the Citrus oil.
I was washing the dishes tonight and noticed that all the leaves except one
had fallen off. I pointed it out to my wife and she made
  the comment that I would "never learn" . I chased her down to find out
what she meant and she said that she found the cats Happily
  munching on my plants this a.m,.

so you ask where is this leading to  well ..... does anyone have any
recipe's appropriate for the situation? I have seen recipes for many exotic
food including Girl Scout's I now need one for a 15 yo Blue point Siamese
and a 15 yo seal point and a recommendation for an a appropriate wine

I was unaware the cats like citrus

-Chris