Re: [CH] Own Sauces to Restaurants

Robert A Reed (rob.rd@juno.com)
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:35:15 -0800

I posted a message on this subject a while back
I guess my timing was off
But every sunday night after church some friends and I get together and
go to "Del Taco"  I take a box of hot sauces ( curently 17 bottles ) and
we usually get everyone in the place involved. we almose always find
someone who think he can handle anything
until we find something to put him in his place.
We have a great time doing this and call ourselves "The Afterburners"

P.S. does anybody know any thing about this new Extract from Blairs rated
at 2 million
scovils ?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.