Re: [CH] Susies Hot Sauce

Dave Hendricks (bvdrangs@enter.net)
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 06:05:41 -0500

> From: "Stober, Karen" <kstober@att.com>
> There is now another hot sauce shop in the New Hope, PA area.  Minutes
> down the road at Peddlers Village, Grandpa Hicks

Someone at work told me about that one but we ran out of time.
We have to make a trip back to New Hope in a few weeks and may
check them out. New Hope and Lambertville NJ have a Winter
Festival the first weekend in February and it features a chili cook off.

There was also some pretty good stuff at the New Hope cheese
shop including some chipotle pretzels (which I ate already).

> Did you remember to fill out your frequent buyers card at Suzies?

Of course, had to log in our purchases didn't we? BTW don't thay
call it a frequent fryers club?

> Where is Cross Country Nurseries?
  Check out their site for a map:
http://www.chileplants.com/
They are in Rosemont, NJ sort of between Flemington and
Lambertville. Best chile plants that I have found. Janie is a super
person and very helpful.

Dave Hendricks
"BVD'Rangs, anything less is just a stick"
bvdrangs@enter.net
http://www.enter.net/~bvdrangs/index.html