Re: [CH] Cats and plants

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:26:35 -0600

David Watts wrote:

> My big problem with my 2 gatos was keepin them from "doin their business" in
> my containers... Until I started placing some 5" or so hollow glass globes
> (from pier 1 I think) in the pots.  The cats refuse to step on them.  They
> chew a leaf or 2 every now and then but don't tear the plants up too much.
> regards
> --DW

  Hey.........thank you! That is a pretty good idea. We have one little girl who
loves to lay in the dirt. Fortunately, she doesn't do anything else in it; she
just seems to have some attraction to the soil that her brothers don't share.
Might be tough to find something that works with the small seedlings though,
when they are too large to keep the domes on the starting trays. But I shall
hunt for something....

--
Erich
C-H # 2099