Re: [CH] Doug in BC

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:53:29 -0600

Deb deForest wrote:

> Erich saideth:
> <<<Why is it that 80% of the entries in my recipe file, which I created when
> I first began to subscribe to the list, seem to end "Cheers, Doug in BC"?>>
>
> Simple: cause they "cut to the chase", taste fabulous, and teach great
> techniques in the process.  I flag and save every digest that has a Doug in
> BC recipe included.  You just can't go wrong by trying what he comes up
> with.

    Sure seems to be the case; Doug is the man. I certainly hope everyone took
this in the tongue-in-cheek, innocuously smart-assed manner in which it was
intended. (I know at least Doug did, based on his reply.)

> And Eric continued:
> <<And open that sucker up a little wider, it was like 42 (f) down
> here today; that just ain't right for January)>>
>
> Forgaddaboudit!! Leave it closed!
>
> Deb in Houston (where it is supposed to get to around 80F today)

  No way!!! The sooner it starts to actually look / feel like winter around
here, the closer I'll feel to spring and planting time.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099