Re: [CH] Re: Grow lights

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:50:16 -0800

GarryMass@aol.com wrote:

> Mikey,
> Yes they'll work but with a little less light spectrum than one of each.Gareth
> the ChileKnight
>
> ps: Jim the Oneth has good luck in Indiana just flinging seeds out the widow
> of his fire truck into every vacant lot in Franklin.  No lights, not even sun.

Is that widow someone Jim knew???? Or is it just any old widow???And does Abby
know???   Are you even sure that they are chile seeds??? Did you say that it was
a quiet winter and that the list needed some humour? Just me...old Doug in snowy,
then rainy, then sunny BC, whose last year plants have already started to bloom,
the stupid things