Re: [CH] years - revisited

Ruth Acoya (kittymomma@juno.com)
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:38:57 -0700

I'd like to share with you that my son Matthew (almost 3 1/2 years old)
is already a dedicated CH. He was exposed to chile in its various forms
in utero, as well as during our nursing months (much to the horror of my
parents and in-laws).
Our favorite New Mexican restaurant (a little dive) knows to put red
chile sauce on his child's taco plate, and he's tried my concoctions
without much in the way of distress.
We should all have been so lucky to be exposed to the CH way of life so
young!
Take care,
~Ruth

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 01:21:11 -0500 Andy <quark@erols.com> writes:
> My two granddaughters, 9 & 12, just love Jim's  Applewood -Smoked
> Habanero Powder (The Powder).   They like it best as a dark layer on
> vanilla ice cream.
>
> I hesitate to mention what my daughter and son do with chiles.
>
> Andy.
>
> Emile & Dewi wrote:
>
> > No particular reason, but am I the youngest Chilehead at 24?
> > Miss Dewi
> > Hoe heter, hoe beter (The hotter, the better)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.