RE: [CH] Here's more on the pressurized sauce

Clyde Dodge (arnie708@hotmail.com)
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:12:39 PST

   Any time you get a "fermented" vegetable, you had better assume that it
is not your standard alcohol-type ferment, but the breeding ground for the
bacteria that produces botulism. Throw it out every time.