Re: [CH] Wal-Mart Seeds

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 19:58:25 -0800

Nahh....I could too, ifn I barbecued, which I dont....temperature outside today,
middle of winter in Beautiful BC was plus 10, which for you metrically
challenged, is over 50F! I stayed in and did a fantastic piccadillo, something,
believe it or not, I have never done before...fed it to a Mexican gal living up
here, and it is better than her mother made! Byron may be older than Ferry
Morse, but I aint as old as Perry Mason!   young Doug in BC