Jim the Dope man was [CH] Dan*T's Inferno Raspberry

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:11:23 -0800

Bahahahahahahahahah!!!

I told you it was addicting .... but you didn't listen to me .....

not sure what Mr Campbell put into his brew  but it is yummy and
no one believes the price when I tell them so  I have to show them his
Website  be fore they belive me .... Hmmmmmm I think I should get a
commission  :-)

Keep up the good Work Jim ....

Green keep eating it ..... he  _will_ make more

-Chris