Re: [CH] Afterglow

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 22:17:18 -0600

I'll bee damned!

No WONDER I've gained about 10-15 lbs in the last 4 or so months!!!!

Makes perfect sense to me!!!  Since I've gotten my Father Jim's chipotle
powder and Calvin's 'green' (which he *should* start calling "green's
powder"...  LOL!!!) powder, I've bulked up!

I SEARCH for stuff to put the powders on...

Oh, well!  Better a titch heavier and happy than sans my powders!  :>

green