Re: [CH] Seed Trading

H & S Wright (nzmh@xtra.co.nz)
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:34:19 -0800

Don't know about your neck of the woods, but here in NZ it's illegal to
import seeds without certification that they're what they say they are,
and that they're clean and healthy.
God knows what you might get from India mixed in with your pepper seeds!
We got neat things like dock and ragwort 100 years ago because of
contaminated seed, and we don't need any more weeds!!

Hal