Re: [CH] Not-for-Profit Fundraiser:Lunar Planting Calendar

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:26:31 -0600

GarryMass@aol.com wrote:

> <<Hi!
> I hope you don't see this as spam. [I did.]  If you plan on growing your own
> chile this season, [why would ChileHeads grow their own?] what I'm offering
> here is a valid and valued tool [yes, witchcraft is a valued and valid
> science]
> for garden planning and planting.>>
> If you haven't been to the Amazon site yet:
> "It draws on the established work of biodynamic research scientist Maria
> Thun, the Kimberton Hills "Stella Natura," and Varalay Thomes WICCAN work.
> Gareth
> Wicca: Etymology: probably from Old English wicca: wizard -- more at WITCH
> Date: 1959, adj. wiccan.

  So that's what happened to those poor kids in the Blair Witch flick!!! They
inadvertently stumbled across the old lady's pepper patch, and she was just
defending her poor little pods from miscreant college kids. It all makes perfect
sense now.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099