[CH] [Fwd: RAPE!!!!]

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:20:32 -0800

--------------CEFFBD3F166C0043F00C2C70

Shoulda sent this to everybody! Mark is absolutely correct...it has been
called rape seed oil in Canada for years, until some one did not like
the name, and changed it to Canola oil! It is however, the same,
beautiful golden flower, and when you see a quarter section all planted
in rape seed, it is a sight to behold! Doug in BC
--------------CEFFBD3F166C0043F00C2C70

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:41:24 -0800
From: Doug Irvine <dougandmarie@home.com>
To: Deb deForest <deforest@selec.net>
Subject: RAPE!!!!

Nah....that REALLY means: I got RAPED in CAN...OLaLa! Remember, I got a
daughter and son in law who have been growing this stuff for years and
years....only crop they have ever made money with! How you doing, there
kid? Have not heard from you for ages, or so it seems. I just
congratulated Rael for coming outta hibernation, up there in Idaho.
Seems like the list dried up for awhile, I told green that I was going
to post a stuffed green pepper recipe, just for her! My peppers in the
buckets have blossoms, and Calvin told me to just leave them and put the
plants out when I can, so I will. We have had pretty good weather, a
little rain today, but mild, about plus 8 C which is close to 50F not
bad for February up here in the Noath! Have you heard from Randy lately?
Not a peep from him either....oh well, Spring has sprung, the grass has
riz, I wonder where the boidies is? The boids is on the wing!
Nah, the wing is on the boids!!And with that piece of priceless prose, I
will take my departure....Cheers, Deb & Dan, from Doug and Marie in BC

--------------CEFFBD3F166C0043F00C2C70--