[CH] Bell peppers

mstevens@exit109.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:26:46 GMT

At 01:17 PM 2/23/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't understand this hatred for Bells either?  Just because it won't
>set your body on fire doesn't mean its bad.  I love heat but Bells can
>be quite useful in their own right.

I don't know, I'd pretty much hate any food that tasted bad and upset my
stomach.

This reminds me of a debate on cilantro on a different forum (Not unlike the
great cilantro war that erupted on this list years ago), where the pro-cilantro
forces tried to cajole the anti-tastes-like-soap faction to try it just a
little at a time.  The memorable reply was "If I say I don't like cat pee in my
food, _Dont_ tell me to just try a little bit!

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?