Re: [CH] Bell peppers have their place, too.

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:48:26 -0600

While the chicken recipe got saved, and am planning for the very near
future...  This one...  Well, I'll leave it for others...

Nah.  On second thought...  This would be WONDERFUL with poblanos (no heat
to me) or Gypsys (no heat to me)...  And there's Annehiems, too...

Yeah.  Think I'll hang on to this, too...

green