Re: [CH] Bell peppers

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:07:06 -0600

H & S,

I didn't 'bash' anybuddy.  I cannot tolerate bells as they're flavorless,
bitter, and hurt my stomach.  They can be cooked to mush and I still can't
abide them.  Why eat something that has no flavor, burns your tongue - and
not in a pleasant, "capsicum" way - and makes your gut hurt like you're
having a heart attack?  Heat's got nothing to do with it - I'm the biggest
Velveeta eater you'll ever find.  And the plain kind, with NO chiles in
it...

There was no joke.  Simply a voicing of opinion that was misconstrued.  I
hate bell peppers and there ain't no way I'm gonna apologize for it.

You don't?  GREAT!  Enjoy!