Re: [CH] Bell peppers

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:04:06 -0800

Tomas...No, I do not think your eddiction is lacking(cept it war in
Tejas)(does that count?)nor do I think that is what Mr. Healy is a
larnin at Surrey University in good old England, where I have, at the
same university, a nephew, who is a research scientist for EU (European
Enion)Could it be that Andrew is boiling that water with sodium
metal???? If so....get outta the way! Cheers, Doug in BC