Re: [CH] Bell peppers

Tony Flynn (tony@nzol.net.nz)
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 06:36:58 +1300

danceswithcarp wrote:

> From: "H & S Wright" <nzmh@xtra.co.nz>
>
> > NO, NO, NO!  The Aussies don't have the Cup, we do.
> > NEW ZEALAND.
>
> Neh-ver heard of it.
>
> Do you have chiles?
>
> carpo

At least we have the cup for the present. Who knows what the
"Red Moon" may produce next week!!

BUT! do we have chilies? Does Franklin IN have Jim C?

The few worshippers of El Grande who reside here (and also eat bitter
bells) have been posting to this list for a year or two
now. Or do you have a "delete any mention of NZ" filter?

Gee its hot in February.

FWIW I found a use for my heat less Rocottos. Use them instead of the
dreaded bell pepper in my Jalepeno jam. Great stuff:-)

Luv to all

Tony Flynn

Grandad. retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.