Re: [CH] Bell peppers

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:09:59 -0800

Just call him Rip Van Carple.....his nap was HOW LONG?   And Hal....even
our Luke is upset, but for a different reason!!har har... Tony was so
upset that he had to make relish of his un hot peppers   Those Anzaks
are two entirely different entities, sompin like Canucks and
Merkins...but we still love each other, and so do they(I think)Cheers,
Doug in BC....Canada