Re: [CH] stuffed cherry peppers

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:20:51 -0800

Tony posted this one a while ago,

                            Marinated cherry peppers            out of a
bottle
                            Prosciutto                          minced
fine
                            Provolone cheese                    chopped
fine

Method: 1. Cut the tops off the cherry peppers and remove seeds, etc.
(Basically, treat them like a pumpkin - but don't get into carving
faces, etc.) 2. Stuff with prosciutto and provolone mixture. 3. Brush
with olive oil. 4.Broil for a couple of
minutes.
posted by Tony Lima (tony.lima@toadhall.com) From the Chile-Heads Recipe
Collection http://neptune.netimages.com/~chile/recipes.html

_____________
Using Tony's method is quicker and easier than processing your own.

Subsitute a firm goat cheese or a sharp cheddar (like Cabot's Hunter).
enjoy
Chet
_____________________________

poetmore@pop.mindspring.com wrote:

> Hi.. every one:) I'm looking for a good... great receipe for cherry
> peppers  stuffed with cheese and ham then soaked in olive oil
> kept in a jar :)  any one out there got such an animal?
>
> thanks tons if you do:)  thanks if you don't :)!!!
>
> have a great one
>
> poet

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* chet_bacon@whps.org     |<work>  http://www.whps.org            *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *