Re: [CH] New El-Yuck

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 08:00:46 -0600

Uncle Dave, I have some o'Father Jim's Fiery Hot Habanero Sauce, and yes,
ittiz DELISH!  I've found it marrys well to pork and is a great "finishing"
(could someone tell what a finishing sauce really is and why ittiz called
that?) sauce.  I like to slather the stuff on pork roasts and then s-l-o-w-l-y
oven roast.  (Can't wait to try this on the grill/smoker this summer!)
Because of the sweetness ittiz, to me, like a BBQ sauce and that's how I use
it.

I can't see a dollop of it in bean soup - because o'the sweetnes - but, now
that the idea's been presented to me, I'll try it.