Re: [gardeners] Barb Rothenberger's husband

Barb Rothenberger (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 03 Jan 1999 07:28:45 -0600

Yep, Geroge, one and the same.  He has been retired now for an entire year.
 I keep trying to get him to write something - he told everyone that he was
going to write a book in retirement - but so far nothing.  He still does
his column for Flower & Garden magazine (he is regional editor) and does a
monthly stint on a local TV program.  He is doing some consulting.  I have
two landscape plans I am having trouble getting around to doing that I wish
I could get him to do FOR me! ha! I printed off your message and will give
it to him.
Barb -who is currently snowed in now - not sure HOW much snow we got.  We
shoveled yesterday - HARD work as it snowed, then sleeted and then snowed
again, making it very heavy.  Then started snowing again yesterday
afternoon.  May not even go to church this morning.

At 07:24 PM 1/1/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Was sitting in the easy chair this evening re-reading my downloaded
>raspberry info from the U of Mo at Columbia web site. There was the
>extension guy's name - Ray Rothenberger! Is this your husband Barb?
>Whether he is or not I've learned more about taking care of my berry
>vines from his web presence than from any book. Tell him I said thanks a
>lot.
>
>A delighted George

Barb Rothenberger
Columbia, Mo.