Re: [gardeners] OT -- GRUMP!!

drusus@golden.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:19:07 -0400

And I have a family of groundhogs underneath our backporch...washer, dryer,
bathroom, pantry out there.  It's built on blocks.  If we don't get them
out of there they will undermine it.  The ground is already laced with
tunnels - I stuck a hose down there yeasterday to see.  About 12 feet of
tunnels.

Any ideas?  dynamite is out, also bazookas, grenades...all the things which
are effective on groundhogs, the most stupid and persistent animal alive.

Lucinda