Re: [gardeners] OT -- GRUMP!!

Fri, 09 Apr 1999 13:18:13 -0500

margaret lauterbach wrote:

> Everybody better stay out of my way today.  Paper is late, dog says it's
> here and he's lying.  Open the sliding glass door on a blizzard.  Damned
> calender says it's April 9, but who ever heard of "for April blizzards, may
> come your way..."  Got the aches and the garden isn't planted.  All reasons
> enough for grumping.  Margaret L

81F, slightly overcast, nice breeze, gardens growing, flowers blooming, bees
a-buzzing. April 9, unseasonably cool for SW Louisiana. (Imagine hysterical
laughter trailing off into the distance as I laugh at the idea of an April
blizzard.)

Cheer up Margaret, things definitely have to get better.

George