Re: [gourds] Re: " IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE "

Becky (gourds@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 08 Feb 1998 09:41:04 -0600

Pat Storer R-Zu-2-U wrote:

> Did everyone else get this 'spam' or just we digest subscribers?.  How can
> they expect anyone to 'buy' their program when it is so irritating to get
> 'spam'?  Hope this does not become a precedent on 'lists' where they can
> reach 200+ people with one message.

Yes, I got it, too, and I don't get the digest.  Actually, the amount of
spam I receive has increased drastically in just the last week. Some
give you instructions to remove your name but when you ask to be removed
your e-mail just returns to you as undeliverable.

I haven't received anything from the gourdpatch in over a week.  Is it
not working?