RE: [gourds] Re: " IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE "

King, Kitty (gourds@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 11:54:59 -0500

The "spam" mail is very irritating in my opinion.  I use Microsoft Outlook
(MS Exchange has the capability also); and you can set your email to
automatically delete emails from a particular address.  This option is found
under the Tools/Inbox Assistant/Add Rules option of mail, if your are
interested.  At least this keeps me from having to filter throught emails
that I KNOW I don't want.  You will have to add a rule for every address
that SPAMs you.  I don't know if other email packages offer this feature.
kk