RE: [gourds] Planting time - Lillian's response

Lillian Kepp (gourds@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 13 Feb 98 16:18:14 PST

Hi again Pat,

Thanks so very much for the kind words.  Sometimes I get started
and just get carried away.  The only thing I write is a garden
column for the local newspaper.  And I know next to nothing about
gardening.  But then compare that to politicians and there just a
ain't much difference. :)  Really, I write a column for beginners
by a beginner.

I'm going to answer your message in two parts since I was answering
it, and almost done, when the electric went off.  Hadn't save any
of it, so lost it all.  So, since I love to run the old fingers
around the keyboard, I'll give it another whirl. :)

Lillian
thekepps@bright.net

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998 06:42:22 -0600  Pat Storer R-Zu-2-U wrote:
>Hi Lillian:  I don't know if you realize how you started my morning

when I