Re: [gourds] Re:Veggie Forms

Dale MacMillan (gourds@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:00:09 -0400

Pat,

Here's the url for Pinetree.  I've been spending a lot of time there lately
getting my seed orders ready.  Their prices beat any of the other companies
I usually deal with for small lots of seeds.    I'm note sure whether they
have the other items you want.

http://www.maine.com/seeds/

Have fun!

Dale