Re: [chile-heads] recipe request

Elsa Altshool (efalt@totacc.com)
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 17:31:17 -0600

Hello, Jeff

I don't make chile jelly but I do put enchilada sauce into my jams. They
aren't blazingly hot but do serve to pry open eyes and taste quite
wonderful. Nectarine and chile, made with pieces of nectarine, is a gift
that pleases lots of chile eaters. I can't imagine why any chile wouldn't
work in jelly or jam. But then I'm hooked on chile.
Elsa