RE: [CH] San Francisco Spice?

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Wed, 07 Jan 1998 14:59:01 -0800

it's been a while since you were last there - Don finished building his
new restaurant a bit down the street (closer to hwy1) - it looks like a
saloon out of the old west with the state of Texas flag flying out front
- there's still sawdust on the floor and the artifacts are still hanging
on the wall crooksided - very homey & it still gets crowded

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com         Phone     408-756-5432
[or]                         Fax       408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com       LMnet:      8-326-5432