Re: [CH] Educate me

jim wolfe (yoda@clark.net)
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 13:12:06 -0500

Hots here in the east is chopped hot cherry peppers in vinegar pickle,
nice flavor addition but not "hot" by the standards of this list.
I buy it in gallon glass jars - cheap - maybe $5 or $6

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out