Re: [CH] My Naivete' / My Apologies

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:36:36 -0500

At 09:16 AM 1/27/98 -0700, John G. Zemek wrote:
>Well, anyway, I guess I got on the list and after reading cats, cookbooks
>and telephone rates, I thought that my 'solicitation' wasn't all that out
>of place.

Conversations often run off topic here, much as a conversation around the
old hot sauce bar might.  As to comments about commercial products,  it is
OK to mention commercial products and discuss their good and bad aspects,
but to post a message solely to advertize a product, especially if there is
a percieved financial connection is somewhat frowned upon (You might have
noticed...).

                          =Mark

@   http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens   @

Where ya' from?