Re: [CH] Gourmet Chili/Salsa Products/Program

Judith Stone (madpepco@gte.net)
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 17:36:11 -0500

Thanks JIm for not flaming me.  Being in the same business maybe you are a little
kinder.
I guess I got the impression that Calvin is in business of selling, and I could be
mistaken, because I thought I read on the list that someone has just sent him a check
and was waiting for their powder.

Let's make one thing very clear.  This is not sour grapes.  I have many friends in the
hot sauce business including some "big dogs".  They have been extremely helpful and
supporting in starting and succeeding in this business.  I hope Calvin does very
well.  It sounds like he has a great product and I would probably like to use it in
our cooking at the cafe. Best of luck to Calvin.