RE: [CH] CH: Junk fix/ Jerk seasoning

Garry Howard (garry@netrelief.com)
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:24:11 -0500

I am also partial to Walker's Wood products. Are you using the sauce or the
paste? The sauce is pretty thin but the paste is quite thick and I usually
mix it with some olive oil, rub it on chicken and put it in a ziploc plastic
bag to marinate overnight. Last weekend I just bought a jar of WW jerk
"Marinade". It is thinner than the sauce. I haven't had a chance to try it
yet.

Garry Howard - Cambridge, MA
garry@netrelief.com
Garry's Home Cookin'