Re: [CH] Chicken broth and Horseradish

Lorraine Heidecker (lheid@saclink.csus.edu)
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:25:54 -0700 (PDT)

To soften tortilla, all you really need to do is heat 'em up.  A few
seconds in the microwave will do it, or if you have a gas stove, a quick
rotation by hand over a hot flame.  Also, one can purchase a sort of
grill thing (our is called El Asador {Impressive no?} which we bought out
of the Sur La Table catalogue (#11948 $17.95 plus S & H 800-
243-0852)).

This fits over your stove top burner(gas or electric) and let you warm
tortillas, grill veggies (especially peppers), etc.  Its a very sturdy
and handsome thing make of black metal with wood handles.

Peace, love and peppers
Lorraine