Re: [CH] Hab sauce from New Zealand

Lorraine Heidecker (lheid@saclink.csus.edu)
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 16:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

 Waha Wera is one of the best additives to guacamole that I have ever
tasted.  The stuff seems to have a real affinity for avocado.  How nice
to know that it is being imported into the U.S.

I was introduced to it as a result of the kindness of our brothers in the
deeeep south and found it to be a welcome and valued addition to the rank
of long-necked bottles in the fridge.

Peace, love and peppers

Lorraine