Re: [CH] Re: Eating chilies and physical affects

Valerie (seabreeze@concentric.net)
Thu, 03 Apr 1997 22:05:47 -0500

Hey that's wild! While my 1st child's eating habits as a
little one (more years ago than I care to remember) are but
a blur to me now, my opinion is that a CH mom makes a CH
child. My 6 yr old daughter arrived in the world before I
discovered the magic of heat. Today her diet  consists of
Campbells chicken noodle soup, saltine crackers and other
colorless, tasteless foods. On the other hand, my 3rd (and
final!!) rugrat is a budding chilehead at a mere 2 years
old. He can handle jalapeno poppers :) Course MOM was
slurping down the hab salsa-n-tortillas on a daily basis
for all 9 months......

Anyone else??
Valerie

--