Re: [CH] Interesting information on chile pepper spray.

lukasz (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Thu, 09 Apr 1998 22:50:20 +1000

Lies, Lies , and mistruths -well I hope they are ,we all know
that most things in life cause cancer ,bacon ,red meat mc'D's
etc ,.The Duke uni Study has to pass Judgement here before a
well informed,Educated group of Lab rats to put it nicely ,amd I
for one question the editing of the Article .
	  Luke In OZ