Re: [CH] hello

Charles Demas (demas@tiac.net)
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 18:16:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Evan,

Your wife may indeed be one of those people that can eat very spicy food,
but if you want to prepare, you can always get a bottle of Dave's Insanity
and make your own.  Start with any Buffalo wing recipe and add some Dave's
to it, starting with a drop or two.  It's very strong.  There are some
other sauces that have better taste, but if it's heat you want to test,
Dave's will let you do it.

You can also buy some Red Savina Habanero powder from Jim Campbell which
you can ass to your sauce to spice it up.  Be careful, it's very spicy
too, but it tastes better than Dave's.  This stuff should be much more
potent than cayanne pepper, btw.

Start slowly, you may think she can eat fire, but this list is not
a list of whimps, and we wouldn't want to overwhelm anyone.  Death by
hotsauce isn't that funny to those that are suffering it at the time.

Have some premium ice cream ready in case the heat is too great.  Water
is not a good remedy.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

On Thu, 9 Apr 1998, Evan Rose wrote:

> What a beautiful site you have.
> I hope you might be able to help me with something.
> My wife could probably eat fire if she was given some.
> Anyway, I was wondering if you know of places that claimed to have the
> hottest buffalo wings.
> She is not much of buffalo wing eater, but we would like to test her
> skills somewhere that offers that type of food.
> We were also told there might be some places in buffalo, new york that
> hold contests, or award you for eating a dozen wings, but we have failed
> to find any place. If something like that (a contest) exists, that would
> be wonderful.
> Thanks for your help,
> Evan Rose
> rose@dynastar.net

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas