Re: [CH] Restaurants, San Diego and Tijuana

David Wright (dtwright@texas.net)
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 09:56:44 -0500 (CDT)

At 08:54 AM 4/13/98 -0500, Brent wrote:

>Yeppir, there is that. About the only thing I wouldn't eat when I was down
>there were menudo tacos...better left to the imagination, vice smelling
>them as we did...

I haven't yet come across menudo tacos (there's always something to
learn!), but a steaming bowl of menudo with the appropriate accompaniments
isn't called the "Breakfast of Champions" without good reason. Not that it
should be avoided for lunch or dinner, of course.

David, thinking about a little place on South Alamo that's open for lunch