Re: [CH] Possums

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:49:39 -0700

Suzanne wrote:

> I would think you could just put a road between them and the garden....then
> you can cash them in at the roadkill cafe.
Yeah and just think, if you add enough habs to them, you MIGHT just come
up with a dish that the rest of the c-h'ers would eat(or at the very
least, improve upon), like the cod dish that I took a recipe from a Mex
cook book tonight and did something with! Cheers from Doug in BC(We dont
got possums, but you can hae BACK your racoons)