Re: [CH] The value of rubber gloves

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:16:55 +1000

At 6:44 AM +1000 23/4/98, Nikos Kalofolias wrote:
>Since I can't speak from personal experience(I have only seen a hab
>in gif and *maybe* jpg images ;) I can only give a pointer.
>
>Since rubber gloves are difficult to use , have you tried these
>plastic nylon - one use only - gloves they sell in 50 packs or so?
>
>They are the same like the ones they use in markets to handle salamis
>and cheeses and so on.
>
>Although I 'm not sure that capsaicin won't go through them.
>At least the are thin enough to be easy to feel and use and you can
>alwayz use two of them one over the other.
>
>Or you could use surgical gloves :)
>
>Or you could find someone ignorant and ask him to chop those orange
>peppers and in reward he can eat for free as many as wishes to. :))
We have used very thick, industrial strength, bricklayer's gloves when
hadling a lot of habs.
That way the burning and pain in the hands only lasts about 18 hours or so

Michael Bailes.
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
 Int fax 61 243 651979  Phone 61 243 677322
 EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  Web page at: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/
Free newsletters at: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/newsletters/