Re: [CH] Vegetarian Chile-Head resources?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 08:43:29 -0400

At 10:43 AM 4/26/98 -0400, Dan Cole wrote:
>My girlfriend and I have just begun stepping lightly into the world of
>Chile-Heads, but we are encountering some problems. She is a vegetarian
>(I'm not), and I am having trouble locating appropriate recipes for her. A
>further complication is that I will not eat any of the various "meat
>substitutes", so we need recipes that we can both enjoy.
>
>Anyone aware of any web sites out there catering to (or at least
>recognizing) such lifestyles?

I've got some vegetarian Indian recipes at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/indian.shtml

                                                    =Mark

                      @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                        @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                        I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me
                                   than a pre-frontal lobotomy...