Re: [CH] Specialty Bottled Oil

YODA (yoda@clark.net)
Fri, 8 May 1998 08:29:20 -0400 (EDT)

I have a cookbook home that has some recipes for flavored oils...I can try
to transcribe a a recipe or 2 for you, and I can definately get the name
of the cookbook.

--
Jim W     My opinions are just that, not my wife's or my employer's
!!Do not assume that your freedoms are assured!! The truth is out there!