RE: [CH] Administrivia: Absence of list-owner

Garry Howard (garry@netrelief.com)
Fri, 8 May 1998 13:03:50 -0400

Michael, Cafe Terra Cotta is good. Also, El Charro in the old town in
downtown Tucson is interesting. The best place to go, but I can't remember
the name of the street, is a street that is lined with authentic Mexican
joints. Most of them are pretty dumpy and I was the only gringo in some of
the places but the food is great. If you ask around I'm sure someone can
point you there. Also, be sure to take a drive through the National Park to
see the Saguaros. Around sunrise it is fantastically beautiful. I had a 9:00
AM flight out of Tucson on a trip there so I got up at 5:00 and drove up
there before I headed to the airport. There was no one else around. I parked
the car and hiked a little ways up a trail. You could hear birds and animals
calling to one another for miles in the distance. A great experience.

Garry Howard - Cambridge, MA
garry@netrelief.com
Garry's Home Cooking
http://cooking.netrelief.com