Re: [CH] Tale of Two Serranos

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Sun, 31 May 1998 09:39:21 -0500

SCM-
I have found that a depletion of the trace nutrients in my potted plants can
cause the situation you describe.  I use a compost made of washed seaweed
because it has all the micronutrients in it, and have solved the problem.  If
this is your plant's problem, and you have a couple of inches of room in the
pot, you can find out by filling the pot to the brim with rich soil and watering
in just enough to moisten but not run out the bottom.  Do this once a day in the
morning for a week.  You will see a quick response if your plant needs some
micronutrients.  Good Luck,   Calvin