Re: [CH] another dish

Charles Demas (demas@tiac.net)
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 01:40:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998 PYRAMID2@aol.com wrote:

> Wanted to know if anyone out there is Italian?? and might possibly have a good
> recipe for Chicken Cacciatore?
>
> I have always love that dish, but don't want anything out of an American
> cookbook or Betty Crocker, if I can help it.

Well, I'm Greek, but the recipe from Bon Apetite doesn't look too bad.
Of course, I'd adjust the seasoning, and add some cinnamon and other
things to the marinara sauce used, and I'd cook it in a pressure cooker,
but that's me.  Here's the URL:

stty: TCGETS: Operation not supported on socket
http://food.epicurious.com/db/recipes/recipesH/1/491.html

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas