RE: [CH] New store in town, soon?

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 07:11:16 -0700

That should be interesting, but until they come north I'll have to just keep
going to the 2 local stores El Burro & Tropicana which cater to the Mexican
clientel in and around Watsonville (that's on the central Coast, south of
Santa Cruz, North of Monterey where most of the strawberries come from)

which reminds me, Rosa's Rosateria (1 in Santa Cruz & 1 in Watsonville,
makes a dynamite strawberry salsa - they also make about 12 other varities
from mild to "ay, carumba" - I like to go in there, get an order of (roasted
chicken, or burritos, or. . .) and try out their sauces - you can get three
samples at a time. . .yum!

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi