Re: [CH] Black mold?

Valerie (seabreeze@concentric.net)
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:31:28 -0600

Yup, same thing is happening here. I have Red Savs that look great from
the outside, then upon opening them, they have black moldy stuff. Also
have had a few that look great except for little teeny areas of what
looked
like extra-thin walls, almost mushy, but not black. Upon cutting open, I
found that 1 or 2 white grub/worm(?)s with black heads had made my
peppers
their home! I took great pleasure in scraping out the wormys and
flipping
the switch for the garbage disposal!!

Oh, and about these Red Savinas (tm). About 1/4 of the pods so far have
been regular hab orange and they DON'T ripen to red. The red ones go
from
green to red, no orange in between. Are yours varied like these?
See ya
Valerie

--
Valerie / Breeze

ICQ# 3953329
http://www.Geocities.com/Yosemite/1495
"the future is no place to place your better days" djm